Eastwood City - Memories

Eastwood City Libis Quezon City - A Part of My Life

This would be the time of my life again wherein I sit down, create a short blog about my life and the things that happened with the past year. 

Eastwood City in Quezon City brings so many memories in my life since this is where I started my journey as an independent person. I landed my first Job here, and the next and next. lol

I was able to visit the infamous Eastwood City again due to a project I'm doing for a Vape Shop in Eastwood Libis and I would say the place have changed in so many way. Stores that I frequently visited are now replaced with new ones. 

Since this was my work place for around 5 years, I can still most of the people I have worked with. Fastfood crews who are more than happy to offer the the sumptuous meals that one can find.

Eastwood City has grown in the last few years making it more of a business district than a social gathering place which I still remember when I was still studying.

Some old things are still the same, like the no ending Mcdonalds and KFC at the corner which I frequently go to for a quick lunch or dinner.

Sad though that some of the drinking bars that we hangout to no longer exist and has been replaced by new establishments.

My Final Thought

Eastwood has a place in everyone's heart. I have my ups and down with this place and I can just say that it was part of my journey in life.

Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vaping - I Quit Smoking

Vape Warehouse Philippines Review

Vaporesson Armour Pro