Vape Warehouse Philippines Review

Vape Warehouse Philippines | An Indepth Review

Vape Warehouse Philippines Logo

This is a unbiased review of one Vape Shop that is emerging in the Philippine market.

Being a Vaper myself, it was a priviledge to be able to make a review for one of the hobbies I enjoy most. Since I quitted smoking a few months ago. I needed to look for a replacement for my longing for the nicotine kick.

Comes Vape Warehouse...

Vape Warehouse Philippines is a local vape shop that I frequently visited when it was starting 2 years ago, that would be around 2016. The first lounge is located in Cubao, Quezon City and is still considered as the main office of the Vape Warehouse Group of Stores.



Vape Warehouse Cubao Quezon City
71 Main Avenue, Corner 13th Ave, Cubao, Quezon City, 1109 Metro Manila
Mon - Sun 10am - 2am
0927 467 2747

Over the years, this local vape took the risk of exploring an emerging market that focus on a specific goal.

To Help Smokers Find a Healthier Option

Adding an Online Vape Shop to the choices when purchasing their products. This paved the way to be able to ship the items wherever you are in the Philippines.

Just a run down of the different Vape Warehouse Branches:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vaping - I Quit Smoking

Vaporesson Armour Pro